Solely accessing this Website does not, under any circumstances, imply a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
To the effects of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/ 2002, dated 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided on the owner of this Website:
1.Introduction. GRUPO BAEZA On this website, GRUPO BAEZA offers information regarding insurance services for individuals and businesses. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms listed below. Therefore, we recommend you to read this section carefully before starting to browse the website.
2. User Obligations The Users agree to use this Website in a lawful way, in accordance with the specifications of these terms and in a way that does not harm the rights or interests of GRUPO BAEZA or third parties. The obligations of the users include, but are not limited to the following:
– Not to be involved in illegal activities or activities that are against public order or good faith;
– Not to use the data published on the Website to send unwanted communications (spam).
– Not to enter or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information on the website in a way that misleads the recipients of the information, and not to disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic content, content supporting terrorism or content that is against human rights or the rights of minors;
– Not to carry out actions suggesting or implying a violation of the intellectual property rights of GRUPO BAEZA or third parties;
– Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of GRUPO BAEZA, its providers or third parties;
– Not to introduce or disseminate computer viruses on the network or use any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damages.
– Not to delete, modify, bypass or manipulate any protection devices or systems of security installed on the pages of this Website.
3. Exclusion of liability. This Website is offered “as is” and its use is at the User’s own risk. Therefore, neither GRUPO BAEZA, nor its administrators, employees, providers or collaborators shall be responsible for the damages of any nature, whether direct or not, which result from the use of the Website. GRUPO BAEZA shall thus be expressly excluded to the greatest extent provided by the Law from any guarantees, whether express or implied.
GRUPO BAEZA does not guarantee the availability or accessibility of the Website, though they shall make all necessary efforts in this sense. Occasionally, there may be interruptions due to the necessary time for performing the relevant maintenance operations.GRUPO BAEZA shall not be held responsible for possible damages resulting from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections caused due to reasons that are outside of the control of GRUPO BAEZA; for delays or blocking in the use of this electronic system caused by differences or overloads in the data processing centre, phone lines, the system of the Internet or in other electronic systems, or any other changes that may occur in the Software or the Hardware of Users. Nor does GRUPO BAEZA guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, trojan horses or other elements that may lead to changes in the information system, documents or files of the User, thus waiving any liability for damages of any type caused to the User by these means. Similarly, GRUPO BAEZA shall not be held liable for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions outside of the control of GRUPO BAEZA.
Nor shall it be held liable for the harms and damages caused by the use or misuse of the content of the Website or the consequences that could result from errors, defects or omissions in the content that could appear on the Website that are provided by the Users themselves or by third parties. GRUPO BAEZAdoes not accept any obligation or liability with regard to the services that it does not directly provide.
4. External links. Under no circumstances shall GRUPO BAEZA accept any kind of liability for the content of the links belonging to another website, nor shall they guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, authenticity and lawfulness of any material or information included in any of the said hyperlinks or any other websites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any kind of association, merger or partnership with the connected entities.
6. Intellectual property and copyrights. Without prejudice to the content on which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Website, the domain name, the source code, design and browsing structure, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to the images, sounds, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, etc.) belong to GRUPO BAEZA, which holds exclusive ownership of the rights of use for these elements in any form, particularly the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property in effect. Any reproduction, distribution and public communication, including presentation, of all or part of the content of this website in any way and by any technical medium without the authorisation of GRUPO BAEZA, or, where appropriate, the third parties holding the intellectual property rights or copyrights of the relevant content, is expressly forbidden. Notwithstanding the above, the user of the website shall be able to view the elements of this Website and to print them, copy them and store them in the hard drive of their computer or by any other physical means, provided that it is solely for their personal and private use. The entities or people who, with the prior authorisation of the owner of this website, attempt to set up a link to it, must guarantee that it only allows access to the Website or the service, but does not allow for the reproduction of its content or services.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction. This website is governed by the Spanish law, excluding its conflict-of-law rules. Any conflicts that could arise from its use or the use of the services connected to the website shall be submitted to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of PALMA DE MALLORCA, with the users expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, if any.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform directed towards consumers. You can access this platform through the link below: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – FEBRUARY 2021